KPOP Fans of America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KPOP Fans of America (K-FAM) is an organization that focuses on righteous media information and promoting of Korean events for the North American community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zico gives a heartfelt message about underrated artists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MinseoksBaozi
Admin
MinseoksBaozi

Zico gives a heartfelt message about underrated artists Empty
PostSubject: Zico gives a heartfelt message about underrated artists   Zico gives a heartfelt message about underrated artists EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:39 pm

On January 19, Block B's Zico gave a heartfelt award speech after winning the bonsang award at the '26th Seoul Music Awards.'

"I realized something while watching fellow singers perform on stage today," the singer began.  "That there are many skilled and talented artists out there.  However, they were unable to come up on stage because of circumstantial restraints.  So I kindly plead to you all, that you would be able to acknowledge and show interest in such gifted people along with me."

Netizens commented, "This is true. I think our country only sees idols as being singers..." "That was honestly spoken," "That's so respectful of him and he deserves praise," "Zico is so cool," and more.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://k-fam.board-directory.net

Zico gives a heartfelt message about underrated artists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KPOP Fans of America :: Korean News & Entertainment :: General News-
Jump to: